Vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 3.0 Android Torque App OBDII Scan Tool
Item No.: CO41057337
Vgate iCar Bluetooth 3.0 OBD II adpater is a high-quality automotive scanning tool.
● CLEAR CHECK ENGINE LIGHT - This iCar Pro code reader will help you save money and accurately diagnose check engine light problem. Very easy to use.
● EASY FITMENT - The majority of cars made in the past 2 decades are fitted with an OBD2 diagnostic port, simply find the port and plug the iCar Pro in.
● FIT AND FORGET - It really is possible to fit and forget beacuse it's micro size and unique power saving functionality that protects your battery
● WORKS WITH HUNDREDS OF APPS - The Vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth Low Energy device works with the most popular OBD apps. Please find download instruction for Android device in product description.
● 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We offer a 2 year warranty as standard. If you have any problem with the device simply send it back and we will despatch a brand new replacement the following working day.
● Read both nonspecific and manufacturer specific trouble codes. Fast ARM processor allowing up to 30 PID's per second.
● Read and delete fault codes, Turn off MIL (check engine light). view freeze frame data & I/M readiness monitors. Save money!
● Read real-time ECU sensor data (Engine RPM. Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure. Oxygen sensor voltages and many readable parameters on your vehicle). Prepare for emission testing.
Tips before your purchase:
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link
Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information
Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. To be sure your vehicle complies with OBD-II, look for a sticker on the vehicle
under the hood in the engine compartment that clearly states “OBD II compliant or certified”.
Works on all OBD2 Vehicles (1996 onwards in USA) and EOBD vehicles (Petrol
cars from 2001 and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in Europe)
OBD-II protocols supported:
SAE J1850 PWM(41.6 Kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW(10.4 Kbaud)
ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250* Kbaud)
USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125* Kbaud)
USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50* kbaud)
How to setup Bluetooth pairing:
BT3.0 model version
Go to setting page
Select V-LINK Default password is “1234”
Run Torque app
Go to Torque app OBD II adapter setting
Choose connecion type>Bluetooth
Choose Bluetooth device>V-LINK
Exit Torque app completely
Supply Voltage: 11.5V—15V
Supply Current: <200Ma
Standby Current: <30Ma ( TONWON Pro =<3Ma )
Operating Temperature: -40℃--85℃
Operating Humidity: 5%--95%RH Non-Dewfall
1pc x Vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 3.0 OBDII adapter
1pc x User manual