TNM5000 USB Universal Programmer Specially for Car
Item No.: CO382368
TNM5000 USB Universal Programmer
TNM5000 Universal Programmer Introduction:
• 23000 Supported Devices Flash Memory (Parallel / Nand /Serial) , EPROM , EEPROM , Serial EEPROM , Microcontroller , NVRAM , FRAM , CPLD , PLD , FPGA).
• 48-Pins ZIF Socket with Pin Continuity tester & 10-Pins ISP/JTAG Connector.
• USB 2.0 High Speed ,Program 1 Gbit Nand Flash less than 50 sec , Reading Serial Flash memory with 6 Mbit/Sec Speed.
• Auto detection of all flash Memories/Microcontrollers with Device ID.
• User friendly software for Windows XP/VISTA/7/8 (32,64 bits).
• Multiple Programming is possible by attaching 2 or more Programmers to one PC.
• Very low cost Main Unit & Low cost adaptors.
• Special Abilities like, Altera US,B-B.l*a*s.ter Emulation for Quartus Software, Serial Port Emulation , Vehicle ECU , Immoblizer & Dashboard microcontroller Support.
Parallel Flash Memories: up to 56 pins parallel flash memories are supported by TNM5000. it Supports different kind of packages (PLCC , TSOP1 , TSOP2 ,VSOP & ...).
All Flashes can be automatically detected by software in case of unreadable device names. By using a single adaptor for all 32-48 pins TSOP flashes , user only need 1 adaptor for over 2000 flash chips.
Nand Flash Memories: TNM5000 has an additional Nand+ software , specially designed for Nand flash memories. Nand+ Software has one of the most complete list of Nand flash Memories with algorithms for correction of bad data in MLC Nand Flashes. TNM5000 is one of the fastest Nand Programmers in the world with Read & Write Speed up to 8 MegaByte per Second. All Nand Flashes can be automatically detected by software in case of unreadable or remarked device names.
Serial Flash Memories: All 8-16 Pins Serial SPI flash memories are supported by TNM5000. All SPI flash Memories can be detected automatically by software in case of unreadable device names. It reads & programs SPi flashes with maximum safe speed on ZIF (6-7 Mbit/second) . Also it Unprotects the write protected flashes before writing data to it.
ATMEL: All AVR 8 bits chips (ATMEGA/ATTINY/AT90S) are supported on ZIF Scocket & by ISP cable. High Voltage Parallel on ZIF Programming of AVR up to 64 pins is supported. newly introduced ATXMEGA Series are supported by both PDI & JTAG Method. Old C51 series & new single cycle C51 series are completely supported. All the above series can be detected automatically by TNM5000. ARM7 programming by JTAG is supported.
Microchip: One of the most complete device list for microchip PIC microcontrollers including all PIC12F /PIC12C /PIC16C / PIC16F / PIC18F / DPIC33F / J & K Series. Devices up to 40 Pins can be programmed on ZIF , All PICs can be detected automatically & programmed by ISP cable.
Others: ST, SST, Philips (NXP) , Motorola , Syncmos, Silicon Lab , ICSI , Infineon , Intel , Winbond & ...
Automotive MCUS: Supporting of ST10F & TMS370 Series by ISP cable for many BOSCH/VALEO/SAGEM ECUs (complete ST10F support of XPROG-m programmer device list). supporting of siemense & infineon SAK-C167 connected to 44 or 48 pins flash (Siemense/BOSCH/SAGEM S2000 ECU) like HSE FlasHit Programmer. Supporting NEC & Motorola Devices for Dashboards.
PLD/CPLD/FPGA: Supporting All ALTERA JTAG Devices by emulation of USB B l a s t e r Programmer in Quartus Software. Supporting of Xilinx CPLD/FPGA with jed file. Fast Xilinx FPGA configuration with bit file. Supporting of GAL/PALCE Devices with special option for PALCE unlocking.
Software: With multiple language support (English / Chinese / Russian /polska /Arabic / French /FARSI). More languages & Devices can be added by customer request. You Can Download Software & run it in Demo mode to evaluate it.
1 x TNM5000 Programmer
1 x usb cable
1 x software CD
1 x plcc ic extraktor